Wednesday 18 March 2009

Who? What? Why? Where?

Hello clients new and old! Future clients! Random interested people! and people who have got lost looking for p0rn!

This is the first blog entry and so I thought it would be a good place to explain who and what I am. My name is Andrew. Andy works fine too, whatever you are most comfortable with. I established my Accountancy practice just over a year ago with the philosphy that I want to work closely with my clients whereever possible to help them improve their business.

It seems that most people who start in business have a good idea, but do not know anything about the actual running of a business. Hopefully they realise this and call and accountant early. Hopefully they call me! But even if I get called in later I work closely with them to get the business on a even keel.

I try to be as easy to contact as possible. Every client gets my mobile number, e-mail address, twitter address and any other contact avenue I can think of! And I monitor them all throughout the day.

Initial meetings are free, usually last 45 minutes to an hour and are on a completely commitment free basis. To be honest this is standard in the industry (the most common question at the initial contact phonecall is "How much will this meeting cost"! Accountants are not Lawyers, we do not squeeze every last drop from you). If you ever go to an accountant who tries to charge for the initial meeting go somewhere else instead (Me! Me! Me!).

As for the where? Although I am based in the Hertfordshire/ West Essex area in the modern world I can work for people just about anywhere. Previous employments have seen me working for clients in the USA and Brussels.

My areas of speciality is Accountants and Tax work. I have close relationships with a payroll bureau and a couple of audit firms.

For contact details see the website http://www.ataccounting.net

No comments:

Post a Comment